OWNER AND DATA COLLECTOR
Wiggle Decor-a division of Liquid Ventures, LLC
5042 Wilshire Blvd. #14264
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiggle Decor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
- First and last name
- Contact information including address and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 – HOW AND WHERE IS THE DATA PROCESSED?
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Managing support and contact requests
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Managing landing and invitation pages
- Handling payments.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Contact form (this Website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first and last name
LimeSpot Solutions Inc.
LimeSpot is an eCommerce Conversion AI that helps online stores increase their revenue by delivering a unique personalized experience across different channels.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
SMSBump is a SMS marketing app that allows the Owner to set up text automations which toggle on certain events in this Website.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Gamified pop-up with exit intent, time trigger and tab trigger app from IT Trading d.o.o.
Personal Data collected: Email address
An automated tracking solution and API for eCommerce. Support tracking 485 international couriers worldwide.
Personal Data collected: Email address
A commerce marketing cloud with the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
Personal Data collected: Email address
Payment processing services enable this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, this Website shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
The owner’s store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide the Owner with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
The user’s data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If the users choose a direct payment gateway to complete their purchase, then Shopify stores their credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
The users purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete their purchase transaction. After that is complete, the user’s purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the owner’s store and its service providers.
PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments.
Stripe (Stripe, Inc)
Online payment processing for internet businesses, which allows Users to make online payments.
Interaction with live chat platforms
This type of service allows Users to interact with third-party live chat platforms directly from the pages of this Website, for contacting and being contacted by this Website support service.
If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
Facebook Messenger Customer Chat (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook Messenger Customer Chat is a service for interacting with the Facebook Messenger live chat platform provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: About Me, Cookies, Data communicated while using the service and Usage Data.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message w viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailChimp is an online marketing platform (the "Services") operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name and Usage Data.
SECTION 3 – CONSENTING & CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to the processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification.
SECTION 4 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, the users represent that they are at least the age of majority in their state or province of residence, or that they are the age of majority in their state or province of residence and have given us their consent to allow any of their minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 5 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose the user’s personal information if we are required by law to do so or if the user violates our Terms of Service.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
By using our website, users agree to allow third parties to process their IP address, in order to determine their location for the purpose of currency conversion. Users also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in their browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). The owner does this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing the website so that the prices can convert to the user’s local currency.
In general, the third-party providers used by the Owner will only collect, use and disclose the user’s information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provided to the Owner.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information the Owner is required to provide them for the user’s purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, the owner recommends the user reads their privacy policies to understand the manner in which their personal information will be handled by these providers. Further details are provided in the detailed information on the processing of Personal Data section.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or the owner. So if the users elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then their information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if the user is located in Canada and his/her transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then his/her personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
The owner will not sell, distribute or lease user’s personal information to third parties unless with the user’s permission or if required by law.
The owner may use the user personal information to send promotional information about third parties, that he finds interesting if the user informs that that is his/her wish.
The owner takes reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to make sure the user's personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If the user provides the owner credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, the owner follows all PCI-DSS requirements and implements additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that the owner uses. They’re listed here so the user can choose to opt-out or not:
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.