Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: The Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, San Marino, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older as of date of giveaway entry. Employees of Wiggle Decor (“Sponsor”) and their immediate families are not eligible. Giveaway is governed by U.S. laws and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void outside the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, San Marino, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited. By participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In addition, participants agree to release Sponsor and its affiliates and vendors from any and all liability, claims or damages arising out of their participation, and the acceptance and use of any prize.
- How To Enter: The start and end times of the Giveaway (the “Promotion Period”) are posted on the applicable Giveaway page. To enter, follow the instructions specified in the Giveaway page during the Promotion Period. Participants will be required to provide certain registration information in order to enter the Giveaway. Except as otherwise specified in the Giveaway page, there is a limit of one (1) entry over the course of the Promotion Period per person, immediate family, household, dwelling, street address, home computer, email address or account, phone line or account, DSL line or account, or cable line or account (or the equivalent of any of the foregoing). If entry has been made in violation of the terms of the previous sentence, then Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and any entry from any of the foregoing sources from participation in the Giveaway and any and all Wiggle Decor promotions. Use of any method of automated entry software is prohibited. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities, or uses any other device to enter multiple times, except as specified in the Giveaway page, will be disqualified. Entrants who do not provide a valid email address will be disqualified. The decision of the Sponsor to disqualify an entry or entrant shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Prize: Prizes and their respective retail values are provided on the applicable Giveaway page. Prizes will be shipped by participating vendors using standard ground shipping to a valid address by a carrier to be determined by participating vendor. Any participant who is notified that he or she has won is a potential winner until Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the participant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Giveaway Selection / Odds: At the end of the Promotion Period, a Giveaway winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all the eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The decision of the Sponsor will be final and binding. Winners will be notified by e-mail or Facebook message and must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The Giveaway participant is solely responsible for entering the Giveaway during the Promotion Period and properly claiming a prize within fourteen (14) days of being notified by Sponsor if selected as a winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize, and may be required to submit a W9 or other tax form prior to receiving the prize. Winner must provide a valid mailing address for shipment of prize and may also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of identity and residency. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or incomplete or garbled computer transmissions that might limit a consumer’s ability to participate in the giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway or disqualify a participant if fraud or technical failures destroy or undermine the integrity of the giveaway as determined by the Sponsor. IMPORTANT: SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY INVESTIGATION INTO THE ELIGIBILITY OF A PARTICIPANT OR ENTRY AND DELAY THE AWARD OF ANY PRIZE DURING THE INVESTIGATION FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME IT DEEMS NECESSARY AND PENDING THE RECEIPT OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IT DEEMS NECESSARY. IF SPONSOR SUSPECTS ANY PARTICIPANT OF ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD OR VIOLATE THE RULES IN ANY WAY, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY THAT PARTICIPANT FROM THIS AND ALL OTHER SPONSOR PROMOTIONS. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH INVESTIGATION SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this Giveaway, all participants release Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in the Giveaway, acceptance or use of prizes. Participants also agree that Sponsor and its officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a participant’s or third party’s computer related to or resulting from the Giveaway, the entries and/or it prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user’s computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or downloading of information in connection with the Giveaway.
- Governing Law & Dispute Resolution: All controversies regarding the Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. With respect to any controversy or claim that arises regarding this Giveaway and that is not resolved through negotiation, the Sponsor and participant agree to seek resolution of such controversy or claim through binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, in accordance with the then current Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The costs of arbitration shall be allocated among the parties as directed by the arbitrator.
- Winner List: Name and city and state of residence of prize winners will be available after the termination of the giveaway. To receive a winner’s list, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request indicating for which Giveaway you would like the results to: “Wiggle Decor Giveaway,” 5042 Wilshire Blvd. #14264 Los Angeles, CA 90036. All requests must be received within ten (10) days from the end of the Promotion Period.
- Sponsor: Wiggle Decor 5042 Wilshire Blvd. #14264 Los Angeles, CA 90036.